miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

WELCOME CLASS PEOPLE TO MY BLOG





Hello, world! Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language.

So, let´s get started.. A little bit about me

Hi, My name’s VENUS GARCIA. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 34 years old. I'm married, have 3 childrens, 2 dogs, and I study ACOUNTING at URBE . My favorite subjects are acounting, and english.

I love to dancing, hanging out with my child and my husban, staying with my family. I lake to smoking, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice...

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world, and live in CANADA with my family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice.


Well, this is a little about me. I love making friends. would you like to be my friend? if you want to be my friend... please, leave comment...




VENUS GARCIA.

2 comentarios:

  1. cuanto dolor siento por mis hermanos haitianos...me gustaria estar alla ayudando sobre todo a los niños que quedaron sin padres.....

    ResponderEliminar